Interested in learning to be even more successful, with less stress?
In just 80 minutes, this Workshop will give you the knowledge and tools to grow both yours' and your team's business skills and capabilities.
This Workshop, introduced by Kala Philip, Executive Director of BSI Learning, will be delivered by one of BSI Learnings' top business experts and entrepreneur. In just 80 minutes you will identify key areas that either hold back or propel your business to the next level.
- Improve your financial outcomes (revenue, cash flow and profits)
- Increase the value of your business
- Boost your business productivity by optimising your team and your systems
- Enhance the effectiveness of your sales, service and marketing activities
- Improve your business strategy and management abilities
- Develop your personal leadership skills
PLUS an opportunity to benchmark your learning and experience with a nationally recognised qualification.
Because the CBD Sydney Business Chamber and BSI Learning are committed to supporting the growth of the current and emerging business talent, BSI Learning is providing a unique opportunity:
Bring your business growth plans to life with BSI Learning's power-packed Business Accerelator Program. Formal training conducted both face-to-face, in groups and supported online are each designed to expand existing skills sets.
Under the expert guidance of a team of facilitators and industry experts you'll discover solutions to overcome common business growth obstacles and learn how to make strategic and tactical changes that will help you to unlock your business growth potential.
Each Diploma training course is valued at $5,000, and it is subsidised and funded by the Smart & Skilled Programs for CBD Sydney Chamber Members*
Who Should Attend
This is perfectly suited to small business owners, leaders and entrepreneurs and their team members who already possess substantial work-based experience, but want broader exposure to business functions including: finance, business strategy, sales and marketing and personal leadership.
Your Workshop Leader
Terry Kew is a global businessman with a degree in education BA (Ed), and a post-graduate degree in Sports Medicine, BSc Medicine (Hon.) and has played an instrumental role in building the learning capabilities within many organisations.
How will it be delivered?
- Arrive 12 midday and introductions
- Lunch will be provided
- Workshop over 80 mins.
- Networking and next steps
- Expression of interest from attendees
- BSIL will follow up with specific information
- Confirm place by registering online
- Diploma start date is 7 Nov 2018
* This is only available to CBD Sydney Chamber members. If you are not already a Member you can join here.