Turn this Silly Season into Sales Season
As business owners, managers and professional staff we have meetings, coffees and go networking .... but we don't really pitch, do we? Actually, we do - every time we have a meeting, attend an event or answer "So, what do you do?"
If people could feel somewhat differently about us or form a new impression of us after a conversation, it's a pitch.
While we focus on creating value for clients, if we can't communicate it in moments that matter how can we expect others to buy from us? In a competitive market where people have limited time and attention, a compelling answer to "So, what do you do?" is a must.
As the weather warms and some competitors start putting their feet up, we should put ours down...perfecting our pitch so we can turn the silly season into sales season. Attending this workshop shows you how, as well as providing a few lucky attendees the opportunity to pitch to prospective clients.
Being part of this workshop can actually lead to a chance to pitch. How?
An interactive "Perfect Pitch" Masterclass to develop, test and refine your pitch, covering:
- Register for the Workshop: learn how to present better, take-aways include presentation notes and workbooks
- 1-on-1 coaching opportunity: Workshop-leader Nathan Williams will select three workshop delegates who can take advantage of 1-on-1 master-coaching sessions at no cost*
- Turn silly season into sales: these 3 delegates will be invited to present their pitch at our After 5 End of Year Networking at The Squires Landing on Nov 20, 2018
Who Should Attend?
Business owners and managers, entrepreneurs, high performers and emerging leaders in corporates who want to attract more ideal clients and opportunities
About Your Workshop Leader
Founder of Customer Return, Nathan Williams has won pitch competitions, presents for CEO networks and works with small businesses and corporates such as Westpac to pitch better so they can enjoy selling and secure their ideal clients.
- Why a Perfect Pitch is now more important than ever
- 3 Pitch Pitfalls - how a poor message leads to "let me think about it"
- How to best answer "So,what do you do?", so we don't miss out on our ideal clients
- Networking opportunities
"We experienced a 300% increase in leads in just three weeks"
Lambros Photios - Director, Station Five
"I have gone from a 15% conversion rate to 100% over the past three months"
Ben Weeding - Buyers Agent, Buyers Agent Buyside
"In five weeks, I've already seen a 40 - fold return on investment"
Neal Ashworth - Director, White Gorilla Developments
This Business Improvement Series has been supported by The City of Sydney
*Customer Return will provide three (3) free one-on-one coaching sessions of 1 hour each before 15/11/18 to 3 Workshop participants who are CBD Sydney Chamber Members. All three (3) will be invited to present at the CBD Sydney Chamber End of Year Networking event at The Squires Landing on 20 Nov 2018.